Saturday, October 13, 2012

Nokia 1202 Insert sim solution

One day a mobile phone repairer call me for nokia 1202 phones insert sim problem.He said there are All solution of nokia 1202.But 1202 insert sim solution is not found.then I check this site  And I saw really there are not found Nokia 1202 insert sim solution.He request me for nokia 1202 insert sim solution.Then I post this solution.



1st solution



How to do this work : It's repair very easy, If your phone has this problem then first check sim line ways if you see anything wrong then repair that flout.If you see they are ok but problem still then re-hot or replace sim ic. If the solution is not complete then just make this jumper.If 1st solution is not work then you can try 2nd solution.I hope your problem will be solved.

2nd solution 





 How to this work : If first solution is not work then check red mark capacitor If you see capacitor is short, then just replace this capacitor.






No comments:

Post a Comment

/* page navigation script safiq */ /* Facebook like button safiq */ /* page navigationscript safiq */
/* Facebook like button safiq*/